Hartalika Teej 2022 WhatsApp status, messages, quotes and wishes to share with friends and family.
The auspicious festival of Hartalika teej is just a day away. According to the Hindu calendar, Hartalika Teej is celebrated every year on the Tritiya tithi of Shukla Paksha in the month of Bhadrapada. On this day, Hindu married women observe fast for a day and offer prayers for a successful marriage. It’s a significant festival for Hindus. Married women worship Mahadev and Maa Parvati. This year, Haritalika Teej will be celebrated on August 31, 2022. This festival is mostly celebrated by people in the northern and eastern parts of our country.
Here are some messages and quotes for Hartalika Teej 2022 that you can share on WhatsApp.
Hartalika Teej 2022: WhatsApp messages, wishes and quotes to share on WhatsApp
1. May Maa Parvati fulfil all your wishes and you get a loving husband like the mighty Lord Shiva. Happy Hartalika Teej!
2. May Lord Shiva bless your life with peace, prosperity, happiness, and good health. Happy Hartalika Teej!
3. May Goddess Parvati accept your fasting and prayers and keep you and your family happy and healthy. Wishing you a long and blessed married life ahead.
4. Happy Hartalika Teej! Hope you and your husband share a deep and meaningful connection for life just like Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
5. Wishing you and your family a Happy Hartalika Teej. May Lord Shiva give you all the happiness, peace and prosperity in the world.
6. May Maa Parvati bless you and your family with good health, joy, happiness and lots of love.
7. May this beautiful festival of Hartalika fill your married life with joy and ecstasy. Wish good health for you and your family.
8. Wishing you and your husband a warm and happy Hartalika Teej! May you be blessed with lots of love and happiness.